วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

it's bitchin'!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prom was farrrrrrrrrrrr better than i'd expected. It was totally off the hook! We were crunk!!! There're a lot to tell........Anyway it was mad fly and it was the best night! (i also had three glasses of alcohol! okey..i know it's bad blah blah blah but it felt..........um....nice...................

















We DANCED wildly. I was literally into the show, so i forgot to take a picture of the band. Anyway...they ROCKED. Thanks to myself that decided to go, it's all worth it. If i didn't go, i'd probably regret it for the rest of my high school life.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm so glad i didnt dif out.

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Oo so cool
    I like it
    I want to join you guys
    ps. your group is the best ,I think I have that feeling
    Hahhah

    ตอบลบ
  2. heyyyyy our prom seems to be so much confusing and ridiculous
    after all, it was fun - who cares ??? not me at all !

    ตอบลบ